Rabu, 27 Maret 2013

(Photos) Kim Hyung Jun Playing Soccer 23.03.2013



Too busy with Kim Hyun Joong Concert In Hiroshima, I forgot the other boys.. Mianhe Maknae-ah,, I never meant to hehehe ^.^ So, here we go again, our Maknae back to the field soccer.. I Miss watching his game.. These are his photos during His last Saturday 23.03.2013… Once again, Forgive me if I’m late kekeke ^^



“(Photos) Kim Hyung Jun Playing Soccer 23.03.2013”


 























credits: as tagged + http://blog.naver.com/jyjw31?Redirect=Log&logNo=150164108239


2 komentar:

  1. Kyaaaaa bebehhhh ....
    makin hari d liat makin cakep,and makin imut aj nih suamikyu .... *cipok bebehh
    aihhhh suamikyuuu jgn kecapean y maen bola nya, *lap in keringet bebehh ...
    (≧∇≦) unnieeee bebehhh makinnn bikin saengggg g bs beralih k namja laen....
    °Нiнiнiнi°◦:D:D:D◦°◦ unnieee izin save y pict" bebehh ,

    BalasHapus
  2. @ Lhubaby Jun : thanks for visited saeng.. welcome to my new blog.. hope that crazy HS cannot find my blog,, amien...

    BalasHapus

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.

Native Ads