Selasa, 12 Maret 2013

(Photos) Kim Hyung Jun Playing Soccer 10.03.2013



Too Busy with Kim Hyung Jun The FIRST Live Concert make me late to update His other activities such like FC Avengers Match.. Maknae, are you alone this time ?? Where is your Hyungs ?? I know Heo Young Saeng must be busy preparing his comeback, but where is Hyun Joong ?? Where did he go ?? Don’t tell me that he is busy preparing Jung So Min’s birthday.. Aaarrgghhhh !!! I don’t want to hear that.. And I HOPE IS NOT TRUE !!!!!


“(Photos) Kim Hyung Jun Playing Soccer 10.03.2013”









Credit: @FlywithSS501
 

2 komentar:

  1. Sumpah jie, pngen aq cium ituh. . . . .
    mbeb. . . . . .

    BalasHapus
  2. Uwahhhh mbebbb .....
    Histeris sendiri dah qlo udh lht piku" mbeb....
    Gomawo unnie #hug unnie

    BalasHapus

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.