Sabtu, 09 Maret 2013

SS501 REUNITE, Kim Kyu Jong Attends Kim Hyung Jun’s The FIRST Concert 09.03.2013



Yyyeeeyyyy !!! Finally, My dream come true !!! SS501 REUNITE !!! OMG !! Kim Kyu Jong ON STAGE FOR FINALE !!! There are a lot of interesting info but the highlight of which is the arrival of our Triple S President - Kim Kyu Jong attend Kim Hyung Jun’s the FIRST Concert this night !!!! I seriously screamed in front of my computer the moment I saw his picture! ^^ And when they hugged each other, it's as if I'm gonna cry. T_T I see the brotherly Love is in the air.. How I wish the rest member can gonna attend too T___T 

“ Kim Kyu Jong Attend Kim Hyung Jun’s The FIRST Concert 09.03.2013 “



















credits: @aor22 + Rou- + @SakuraDream501 + @reena2_9 + @slinda72000
 

2 komentar:

  1. jie jieeeeee tag aq yg blum aq pnyaaaaa yah???????

    BalasHapus
  2. @ Baby Vhie : YAAAAA !!! Klo ngetag-in km kn brarti ak hrs upload ulang di Fb lak an.. aisshh jinja, ckckckck...

    BalasHapus

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.

Native Ads