Senin, 07 Januari 2013

Kim Hyun Joong Singing SS501’s “ Let Me Be The One and Love Like This ” 06.01.2013



Thank you for singing this song on your concert… This really make me cry. How I Miss SS501 Day T___T Kim Hyun Joong, your song really make me cry and happy at the same time… Do you know that I almost screamed when the intro of the song was played ?? Leader, you really know how to surprise your fans and make us happy.. Gomawo Leader.. I know that you are the BEST LEADER EVER !!!      


SS501 Member in Their Solo Activity sings :

1.Kim Hyun Joong : Let Me Be The One, Love like This, Please Be Nice To Me, Because I’m  Stupid.

2.Heo Young Saeng : Kokoro, All My Love, Love Ya, Distance, Lucky Days

3.Kim Kyu Jong : Sky.

4.Park Jung Min : Love Ya.

5.Kim Hyung Jun : A Song Calling For You, Because I’m Stupid, Let Me Be The One. 

“Kim Hyun Joong Singing SS501’s Song ‘Let Me Be The One & Love Like This’ on Unlimited Concert Japan 06.01.2013”




Let Me Be the One :




Love like This :




Credit : kimhyunjoongTV66@YT


2 komentar:

  1. jie2 di Nagoya mbeb jg nyanyi LOVE LIKE THIS jie, trus wktu fan meeting KyuSaeng di Summer and Love jie,jga nyanyi LOVE LIKE THIS hehehehehe

    BalasHapus
  2. @ Baby Vhie : kurang ya ?? hehehe ^^ MIanhe, lupa *bow* ya tar ku edit deh, okay ???

    BalasHapus

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.