Jumat, 22 Februari 2013

SS501 in 3 Coloured Women Show 11.04.2008



I Miss them everyday and always, that’s why I decided to posted their Talk Show in the past just to remembering me those beautiful and sweet moment from SS501 !! This time I wanna share with you SS501’s Talk Show in 3 Coloured Women during their Dejavu Era. Why ?? Because Honestly, I like their hair style in Dejavu Era, they look so cute with that hair.. Well, I know that they always handsome but with that hair they looks very very very handsome than usual kekeke ^^

I Love to see They sing amazing ACAPELLA :D.. and I saw Kim Hyun Joong blushed when the MC said "I would open a dog house!" AHAHAH HELL YEAH! xD Leader's eyes totally look like cow eyes, so large and curious, and cute! (x. ln Part 5, we see that Leader sacrificed his image for Saengie!! always said this n will always say this : he's a real Leader n deserved to be the leader !! Leader,,fighting!!

And i really laugh when Kyu Jong danced his "comical dance" and then suddenly, Leader and Jung Min's Caterpillar vs Horse is sooooooo damn funny hahaha ^.^  also with Young Saeng statement “which human being doesnt fart ?!”. it's really natural phenomenon okayy !! but i'm happy that Young Saeng actually admits it since like normally "IDOLS" they dont like to humiliate themselves with all these things because it'll damage their image. Minnie is soooo mean.. When Jung Min said there was air battle between Young Saeng and Baby, I almost burst my stomach from laughing but seeing Young Saeng admits it openly, I felt pity and too sympathy for him to tell it on tv.. And also with Maknae who changed From Brat to Man.. you can see how cute when baby learns boxing from his hyung ^^ so sweet :-)

*Sigh* I really Miss This moment so much !! The moment they can laugh & cry together..


“ SS501 in 3 Coloured Women Show 11.04.2008 ”

   








   

2 komentar:

  1. Jie2 aq mw. . . . . .
    aq blum pnya vid.a hehehehe

    BalasHapus
  2. @ Baby Vhie : blm pny ta ?? kirain uda pny ?? kn ini thn 2008 toh ?? yawes, download aj lsg hehehe ^^ Lucu bgt ni acra.. kakiny Hyun luka disini, dy pke sandal.. aku rasa ini hbs Hyun jatuh dpanggung wkt nyanyi Dejavu, inget gak ?? tp ttp cakep lah.. Baby loh lucu bgt wkt niruin gaya ninjuny Leader hahaha ^^ tar rncananya pelan2 ak mw msukin reality showny SS501 yg lucu2 hehe ^^ biar klo kangen, ak gk prlu ngublek2 you tube.. repot hehehe ^^

    BalasHapus

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.